Tax and Accounting Services for the Real Estate Industry
If your business is the fast-paced world of real estate, you already know you’re in an industry with complex transactions and reporting requirements. You also know how competitive it is and that economic downturns, however unpredictable, may cause your business to be less profitable than you imagined. The good news is that we are here to help you navigate the financial challenges you face in building a profitable real estate business.
How we help you:
Whether you’re a residential builder, a commercial land developer, a property manager, or a real estate investor, as experienced real estate accounting professionals we provide a customized approach to each and every client with the goal of improving profitability, managing cash flow better, and improving operational efficiency – everything your business needs to stay ahead of the competition.
Real estate tax law is complicated, but our knowledge of current real estate tax law enables us to work with your company in developing innovative tax planning strategies that minimize your tax liability. We’ll also help you evaluate potential land and property acquisitions and dispositions and assist you in understanding the implications of various methods of financing should you need it.
What we do for you:
We provide business consulting and outsourced CFO services such as cash flow and budgeting analysis, payroll and bookkeeping services, sales and use tax exemptions and credits, tax compliance and tax planning, and financial statement audits and review.
Specialized Real Estate Accounting Services:
In addition to our business consulting and outsourced CFO services, we are also available to assist you with the following specialized real estate accounting services:
- Dispositions of real estate
- Section 1031 Exchange assistance
- Due diligence for proposed real estate transactions
- Lease audits
- Real estate investment trust consulting
- Bank Financing
- Tax credits – energy, solar, enterprise zones, and low-income and affordable housing
- Business and real estate valuations
- Internal control audits
- Succession planning
- Litigation Support and Fraud investigation
- Capital acquisition and disposal
- Private equity real estate funds
- REITs (real estate investment trusts)
- Hotel operators
- Residential commercial and retail land developers
- Building owners
- Property managers
- Property investors
- Commercial and residential builders